Arden Carpet Cleaning Experts
Asheville is a unique city surrounded by a growing collection of beautiful suburbs and smaller towns. Each part of our gorgeous region has its own personalty and attractions that make them special. We’re proud to be a locally owned company and to serve the unique needs of homeowners throughout Western North Carolina. Starting this month CitruSolution of Asheville is going to highlight some fun facts about our growing region’s smaller towns and share out thoughts on why we love to offer our services to its residents. We’ll kick off this new series of blog posts by highlighting why many consider us to be the Arden Carpet Cleaning Experts.
1) Arden Has Excellent WeatherPeople may not immediately associate western North Carolina with great weather, but those people might not be looking at the big picture. South of Asheville, we do experience extreme cold during the winter, but it is not nearly as brutal as the higher elevations found just a short drive into the mountains, nor on the windy streets of downtown Asheville. Arden will still see snow most winters, but rarely more than once or twice. Nevertheless, our summers are cooler than the lower elevations east and south of us and for eight or nine months of the year, you can drive with your windows down and air conditioning off.
2) Arden is Close to the Heart of AshevilleArden is very close to downtown Asheville and the restaurants and culture that have made our community a destination for tourists and new residents. Tupelo Honey and Farm Burger are less than twenty minutes away, while Sierra Nevada is just south of Arden in Mills River.
3) Arden Has its Own Food and ShoppingArden itself has an identity with its own great food and shopping with staple institutions like The Beehive Coffee Bar and Rocky’s Hot Chicken Shack, while the airport and Biltmore Park areas are just minutes away. There is a lot of art, attractions, breweries, and cultural experiences burgeoning in our town as Asheville expands.
4) Arden is Close to Lake JulianLake Julian is a very convenient destination in Arden. With all the nature and beauty around the Arden area, Lake Julian offers an opportunity to get away from it all without having to travel anywhere.
5) Arden is Convenient to Numerous Hiking, Biking, and Watersport OpportunitiesIt would take all day to count the number of hiking, mountain biking, and watersport opportunities located in and near Arden, NC. Just the first few that come to mind are things like:
- Bent Creek Mountain Biking Trails
- Dupont State Forest Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails
- Transylvania County Waterfalls such as Sliding Rock, Turtle Back, Looking Glass, etc.
- French Broad, Forks of Ivy, and Swannanoah Rivers
- Mount Pisgah Trails
- Appalachian Trail